March 27, 2012

Investigating clients' needs



C= Client A= Travel Agent


A: Hello. Can I help you?

C: Hello, good morning! Yes! We would like to travel to South America.

A: Okay, what kind of trip are you looking for?

C: We are interested in an adventure holiday.

A: I think it is a good election! Peru is a fantastic place to visit. You can go to Machu Picchu and then you can relax. I recommend it!

C: Okay. Peru is perfect!. But ... Is it possible to go in summer?

A: Yes, there’s no problem. How long? And… how much can you spend?

C: We want to stay for three weeks if it’s possible. Money is not relevant.

A: Okay, so three weeks in Peru. I hope you have a good time.


Image from here

3 comments:

laura lillo said...

I think that is very important because If the travel agent ask the customer:"what do you need" and
"what do you want to do", it means that they are interesting in you and your travel.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I think it's good for us make these role-play, because it puts us in situations that we will be when we will work in a travel agency, and we improve our English in this way.

Post a Comment